Saturday, January 2, 2010

Sorry for my absence


Hello race fans,

I just got a very interesting messages on facebook from a driver that really made my night, Tony Adamowicz.

Tony Adamowicz "Daniel,
You have great talent and awesome start racing. Wishing you the Best in 2010".
Cheers !

This is someone that I looked up to as I was growing up. I think he has raced more cars then I have races. Here is his website http://www.a2zracer.com/. It was such an honor to have him comment on my driving ability.

Sorry for my absence, but on September 30th I was involved in a very serious car accident in which I lost a great friend. I was banged up pretty bad and very lucky to have lived through it. I have to say it was a wake up call for me. I was kept on this earth for a reason. So please accept my apologies for my disappearing act. Since then it has been a road of rehab in which now I am 100% ready for 2010.

After finding new management I have recently signed with RRT Racing for the 2010 Grand-Am Continental Tire Challenge Series. With new management came a few new sponsors. I have to thank Vicki James of http://breakthruracing.com/ for her guidance and all the work she is helping me with. Her roots go way back in racing when people didn't have to pull out their wallet for a little help. To have her as a manager teaching me on the way to winning the 2010 championship is invaluable. Nancy of http://www.hinchmanracewear.com/ is another sponsor on board for the season.

The first race in Daytona January 28th is approaching fast. Keep checking back for further updates as we get closer. Thank you all for your support.