Wednesday, May 20, 2009

About me

Hmmmm, about me. Where should I start. Im a laid back, fun loving guy. I have learned over the years that life is to short to be angry all the time. Besides it takes more effert to frawn then it does to smile. When faced with a hurdle, I tend to analyze every situation before I responed. I NEVER jump to conclusions unless my agent forgets my coffee in the morning. On a more personal note, I get dressed from bottom to top. With the exception of shoes of coarse. I tried that a few times, but again to much effert and I have torn a few pair of pants. When I brush my teeth, I start from right to left. I have tried holding the tooth brush still and shaking my head from side to side really fast, but I tend to get slobber and toothpaste all over the batroom and neck pain. Since I'm single, that means I have to clean it up and it's really hard to give yourself a neck massage. So I do it the traditonal way. It might sound like I'm lazy, but I'm really not. I just try to find the easy way to do things. I have some great sponsors. I tried to get Starbucks, but they thought I was a little to relaxed. As you can probally tell, I'm a very positive person and live life to the fullest having fun with every breathe I take. With that I will leave you with a quote I live by " The future belongs to the people that believe in the beauty of their dreams" Thank you for stopping by.